A student is eligible for graduation when he or she has:
- Earned a total of 55 semester credit hours are required for graduation
- Successfully completed a comprehensive exam covering concepts from all degree coursework
- Presented a clinical case
- Fulfilled all financial obligations to the Institute
- There is an optional thesis for those students considering continuing on to doctoral education
Some credit earned in the master’s program will be transferable to ICSW’s doctoral program. For specific information, please contact ICSW at (312) 935-4232 or email@example.com.