A student is eligible for graduation when he or she has:
- Earned a total of 60 semester credit hours are required for graduation
- Successfully completed a comprehensive exam covering concepts from psychodynamic core theory courses
- Presented a clinical case to a faculty panel (1 credit hour)
- Fulfilled two Field Placements totaling 350 hours in the first academic-year of the program and 700 hours in the second academic-year of the program
- Fulfilled all financial obligations
Some credit earned in the master’s program will be transferable to ICSW’s doctoral program. For specific information, please contact ICSW at (312) 935-4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.