A student is eligible for graduation when he or she has:
- Earned a total of 59 semester credit hours are required for graduation
- Successfully completed a comprehensive exam covering concepts from all degree coursework
- Presented a clinical case to a faculty panel
- Fulfilled two Field Placements totaling 350 hours in the first academic-year of the program and 700 hours in the second academic-year of the program.
- Fulfilled all financial obligations to the Institute
Some credit earned in the master’s program will be transferable to ICSW’s doctoral program. For specific information, please contact ICSW at (312) 935-4232 or email@example.com.