Trauma. Ethics. Supervision. Couple Treatment. Clinical Process. These topics and so many more have been presented through ICSW’s Professional Enrichment programming to practitioners eager to sharpen their clinical skills and expand their knowledge of psychodynamic clinical work.
Professional Enrichment programming is available to clinicians ranging from those new to clinical practice to the most experienced veteran clinicians. We provide:
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs), including required ethics and diverstiy credits
- Opportunities for lively discussion and exploration of contemporary clinical concepts and practices
- Training for community-based agencies
- Reduced fee consultation and supervision
- Agency specific workshops upon request
We want to know what interests you. Feel free to contact us, tell us your ideas for programming, and share the topics that impact your practice. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.