Amy Eldridge served as dean of ICSW from 1998 to 2012, and she currently is an instructor and a clinical and research consultant. As dean, she influenced the curriculum and the student learning experience, helping to bring ICSW to its current success. Dr. Eldridge enjoys working with ICSW’s extremely talented students and faculty, and she values what she, in turn, learns from teaching. She is interested in contemporary self psychology and relational psychoanalysis. In addition to her role at ICSW, Dr. Eldridge also maintains a psychotherapy and consultation practice where she specializes in the treatment of adults, couples, adolescents, and children.
- B.A., University of Illinois
- M.S.W., Loyola University
- Ph.D., Institute for Clinical Social Work
- candidate, Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- International Association of the Psychology of the Self, Secretary and executive board member
180 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 2405 Chicago, IL 60601