Denise Duval, Ph.D.
Class of 2007
Denise Duval teaches research courses and development courses, is an academic adviser to on-site students, and oversees the collection and analysis of academic data. In addition to her duties at ICSW, Dr. Duval maintains a private child psychotherapy practice where she works with pre-school-age children through young adults. Her areas of clinical expertise include children’s issues and anxiety, behaviors and mood issues, school problems, and child-parent relationships, among others. Dr. Duval values the focus on training clinicians and clinical researchers at ICSW, and she enjoys seeing how students incorporate their new knowledge into their work.
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, M.S.W.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work, Ph.D.
- Cathedral Counseling Center, Clinical Fellowship
Memberships & Organizations
- American Psychoanalytic Association
1300 West Belmont Avenue, #215 Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 880-1485, ext. 81