Jean Mirabella was a clinician at Oak Lawn Family Services for 25 years, and she also took on several positions at Catholic Charities of Chicago during that time. She began her career at Charities as a clinician, then she became the director of staff development and education, then the director of child protection services, and finally the director of quality improvement and data analysis. Dr. Mirabella currently works at Lutheran Services of Florida as the director of quality improvement and data analysis. She specializes in helping battered women, child abuse, and individual and couples therapy.
- B.S., Northern Illinois University
- M.A., Governors State University
- M.S.W., Loyola University
- Ph.D., Institute for Clinical Social Work
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- House of Good Shepherd, Board member
- Council on Accreditation