Areas of Interest & Approaches to Practice
Areas of Interest: Clinical supervision as a developmental process, and the effect of relationships on individuals, in families and in the process of psychotherapy. Approach to Practice: Psychoanalytic Pluralism, Contemporary Object-Relations Theory
- Certificate of Advanced Practice in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago, IL
- MSW, Loyola University Chicago,, Chicago, IL
- L.C.S.W., Illinois
Courses Taught at ICSW
- CCP 601: Advanced Practicum I
- CCP 651: Advanced Practicum II
Additional Faculty Roles
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- Dougal, N. (April 2013) Death within birth: Intrapsychic and enviromental foci in a four-time-per-week treatment. Illinois Society for Clinical Social Work Newsletter.
3322 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657