Sue Stollenwerk Cebulko teaches at ICSW in addition to being in private practice,working with individuals and couples. She has performed editorial work for Cambria Press, including the book Effects of Internet Pornography on Married Women: A Psychodynamic Approach, published in 2005. Dr. Cebulko also volunteers her time at the Indianapolis Archdiocese.
Areas of Interest & Approaches to Practice
Psychoanalysis; Psychodynamic Psychotherapy; Trauma; depression; Personality Disorder; Anxiety
- International Institute for Psychoanalytic Training, Washington, D.C.
- Ph.D., Institute for Clinical Social Work, Chicago, IL
- M.A., Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A., Marian University, Indianapolis, IN
Courses Taught at ICSW
- CF 601: Psychodynamic Psychology III: Objects Relations
- CL 613: Case Conference III
- CL 614: Case Conference IV
Additional Faculty Roles
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- International Psychotherapy Institute
- Indiana Society for Psychoanalytic Thought (ISPT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Cebulko, S. (2007). The impact of pornography on married women: A psychodynamic perspective. New York: Cambria Press.
- Cebulko, S. (2013). Internet pornography as a source of marital distress. In J. Scharff (ed.), Psychoanalysis online: Mental health teletherapy, and training (pp. 37-48). London, Karnac.
3077 East 98th Street, Suite 165 Indianapolis, IN 46280