Susan Stollenwerk Cebulko (2005) is on the faculty of ICSW and the International Psychotherapy Institute (IPI) in Bethesda Ma. She has been in private practice for over 20 years in Indianapolis, Indiana seeing individuals, couples and families. In addition to her psychotherapy practice, she is a psychoanalyst (International Psychoanalytic Training, IIPT.) Sue is the author of The effects of internet pornography on married women: a psychodynamic perspective (2007, New York: Cambria Press) and has authored a chapter, Internet pornography as a source of marital distress in Psychoanalysis Online: mental health, teletherapy and training (ed) Scharff J. (2013, Karnac : London).
Areas of Interest & Approaches to Practice
Psychoanalysis; Psychodynamic Psychotherapy; Trauma; depression; Personality Disorder; Anxiety
- International Institute for Psychoanalytic Training, Washington, D.C.
- Ph.D., Institute for Clinical Social Work, Chicago, IL
- M.A., Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A., Marian University, Indianapolis, IN
Courses Taught at ICSW
- CF 601: Psychodynamic Psychology III: Objects Relations
- CL 613: Case Conference III
- CL 614: Case Conference IV
Additional Faculty Roles
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- International Psychotherapy Institute
- Indiana Society for Psychoanalytic Thought (ISPT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Cebulko, S. (2007). The impact of pornography on married women: A psychodynamic perspective. New York: Cambria Press.
- Cebulko, S. (2013). Internet pornography as a source of marital distress. In J. Scharff (ed.), Psychoanalysis online: Mental health teletherapy, and training (pp. 37-48). London, Karnac.
3077 East 98th Street, Suite 165 Indianapolis, IN 46280