Sue Stollenwerk Cebulko, Ph.D.
Class of 2005
Sue Stollenwerk Cebulko teaches at ICSW in addition to being in private practice,working with individuals and couples. She has performed editorial work for Cambria Press, including the book Effects of Internet Pornography on Married Women: A Psychodynamic Approach, published in 2005. Dr. Cebulko also volunteers her time at the Indianapolis Archdiocese.
- Marian University, B.A.
- Christian Theological Seminary, M.A.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work, Ph.D.
- Cincinnati Psychoanalytic Institute, Advanced Psychotherapy Training
- International Psychotherapy Institute, Object Relations Theory and Practice
Memberships & Organizations
- Indianapolis Society for Psychoanalytic Thought
- International Psychotherapy Institute
- APA Div. 39
3077 East 98th Street, Suite 165 Indianapolis, IN 46280