Thetis R. Cromie, Ph.D.
Class of 2004
Thetis Cromie is in private practice. Her office is located at the Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis, where she sees children and adults in psychoanalytic psychotherapy. She has several control cases in psychoanalysis supervised by training analysts at the Chicago Institute. Dr. Cromie is also an ordained Lutheran minister and provides consultation to the Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the areas of psychology and psychotherapy. She was recently employed as adjunct faculty at the Loyola University School of Social Work, which began in June 2007. She is also a Board Certified Diplomat in the American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work.
- Valparaiso University, B.A.
- University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration, A.M.
- Divinity School of the University of Chicago, D.Mn.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work, Ph.D.
- Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis, candidate