A student is eligible for graduation when:
- Earned a total of 60 semester credit hours are required for graduation
- Completed and passed a comprehensive exam covering concepts from psychodynamic core theory courses
- Presented and passed a clinical case to a faculty panel
- Fulfilled two Field Placements totaling 350 hours in the first academic year of the program and 700 hours in the second academic year of the program
- Fulfilled all financial obligations
Some credit earned in the master’s program may be transferable to ICSW’s doctoral program. For specific information, please contact ICSW at (312) 935-4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.