Carol Ganzer consults with students and serves on dissertation committees at ICSW in addition to teaching. She maintains a full-time psychotherapy and consultation practice and is also the managing editor of Clinical Social Work Journal. Her areas of clinical expertise are adults, trauma, addictions, and clinical supervision, and she would like complete research about the effectiveness of psychoanalytic treatment. Dr. Ganzer also mentors in her spare time in the fellowship program at the Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis.
- BA, Roosevelt University
- MA, University of Illinois at Chicago
- PhD in Creative Writing, University of Illinois at Chicago
- MSW, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Advanced Psychotherapy Certificate, University of Chicago
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certificate
- Candidate, Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis