Areas of Interest & Approaches to Practice
Areas of Interest: Clinical supervision as a developmental process, and the effect of relationships on individuals, in families and in the process of psychotherapy. Approach to Practice: Psychoanalytic Pluralism, Contemporary Object-Relations Theory
- Ph.D., University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- MSW, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- M.Ed., Cambridge College, Cambridge, MA
- B.A., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- L.C.S.W., Illinois
Courses Taught at ICSW
- CCP 601: Advanced Practicum I
- CCP 651: Advanced Practicum II
Additional Faculty Roles
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- Dougal, N. (April 2013). Death within birth: Interpsychic and enviromental foci in a four-time-per-week treatment. Illinois Society for Clinical Social Work Newsletter.
6915 Inlet Cove Dr.
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060