Karen Bloomberg is a faculty member of ICSW, where she serves as director of student affairs, and as a clinical and dissertation consultant. She also maintains a private practice, and her areas of clinical expertise are with adults, children, adolescents, and couples experiencing relationship issues. Dr. Bloomberg is most interested in studying relationships in transition, and she volunteers at divorce support groups and informational sessions, and helps with developmental disabilities of children in families.
- BA, University of Wisconsin
- MA, University of Chicago
- PhD, University of Chicago
- Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
- Academy of Certified Social Workers